I wanna say a quick thank you to Oliva (Heir of Glitter) for tagging me to this really fun tag.
There are 7 questions to answer, so let’s get on with the tag!
1) You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres – contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?
Contemporary: The Faults in our Stars
Fantasy: Mistborn Trilogy
Non-Fiction: Yes, Please (don’t really read non-fiction😬)
Historical Fiction: The Book Thief
2) You’re at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don’t like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren’t big on reading – what book is it?
It such an action-packed, easy-to-get-into series that I’m pretty sure everyone will love it.
3) You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?
4) You go back in time for a day to your child-hood years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?
So many people have said that they loved this series as kids and I really wished I read them then. I do wanted to read them now, as an adult, but I don’t think that I’ll get that same magical feeling.
5) Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?
Whatever I’m currently reading, one big book and a fun contemporary.
6) Your house has been robbed! Don’t worry – everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What’s the book you really hope is safe?
7) Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?
This every book owners worst nightmare lol!
But I would explain to them that my books mean a great deal to me and since they returned this one in such an awful condition, I will not be letting them borrow any in the future.
Anyone who reading this is tagged, would love to see all your answers.😆
As always, thanks for reading.