I was tagged by TheQuirkyBookNerd to the TBR Book Tag. (thanks!)
So without further ado, here are my answers.
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
Mainly GoodReads but also a small notebook.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
They’re mostly printed. The majority of the books I buy are physical but I do love a good e-book.
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
How I feel. I very much a mood reader and reading books that I’m not feeling can pretty much ruin my reading experience. Case in point: Cress by Marissa Meyer. I started this back in June and at the time, I wasn’t in the mood to read it and I’m soooo glad I put it down. I’ve picked it in November and I’m loving it.
4. A book that’s been on your TBR the longest?
The Other Queen, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children and The Way of Kings
5. A book you recently added to your TBR?
The Queen of the Tearling, Falling Kingdoms, Rebel Spring and Carry On
6. A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover?
7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
None. They wouldn’t be in this pile if I didn’t want to read them.
8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for?
There’s quite a few. The Song Rising, the 5th and 6th book in the Throne of Glass series, Doors of Stone, Lady Midnight
9. A book on your TBR that everyone has read but you?
The Heart of Betrayal, ACOTAR, Percy Jackson
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?
The last two books in the Chaos Walking trilogy, The Young Elites and Me before You
11. How many books are in your Goodreads TBR shelf?
Currently, 280 books (eek!!)
That was really fun to do.
And I tag:
Ashleigh – A frolic through fiction
Anna – My Bookish Dream
Becca – ghostystories
As always, thanks for reading.